Welcome to the "Benano Inc." website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). We absolutely respect and protect your privacy rights in the activities on this Website. To help you understand how this Website collects, uses, and protects the personal information you provide, please read the following instructions：
Interpretation and Definitions
This Website is established to provide secure, available, and comprehensive information services, and to comply with relevant legal requirements. The following policy applies to the collection, use, and protection of personal data when you engage in activities on this Website. However, it does not apply to other Websites linked by this site. Each linked Website has its own privacy protection and information security policies, unrelated to this Website, and this Website assumes no joint and several liability. When you visit these Websites, the protection of personal data is governed by the privacy policies of each respective site。
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Given the importance of protecting personal information, we will strictly adhere to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (so-called "Personal Information Protection Act"), as well as other laws, ordinances and guidelines to properly handle personal information and take appropriate measures for secure management.
1. Simply browsing and downloading files on this Website does not involve the collection of any personal identity information. When applying for online services provided by this Website that require the submission of personal information, the Website may ask you to provide the most recent and accurate information, such as your name and email address. If any incorrect or false information is provided, the Website reserves the right to refuse your use of its services.。
2. This Website will record users' IP addresses, online times, and pages viewed on the website. These data are used by the Website to manage website traffic, conduct overall behavioral analysis of network activities, and facilitate quantitative analysis for the improvement of the Website's service quality. The Website only analyzes the overall behavior of all users and does not conduct individual user analysis
3. This Website will not proactively send any emails except for electronic responses to your inquiries. If you receive advertisements or spam emails that appear to be sent from this Website, please understand that this is beyond the control of the Website, and we cannot assume any responsibility
4. We collect personally identifiable information to the extent necessary to provide its products and service. Personal information collected will be used only for internal management and the intended purpose of provision of products or services by our Website or management of contracts related to the provision of products. We will not supply or disclose personal information to any third party or other than the purpose of collection except when we are required to do so by a legal order or the related authorities.
5. Unless your agreement or special law regulations, We will never sell, exchange or rent any of your personal information to other groups, individuals or private companies. However, except for the following circumstances:
(1) The consent has been given by you in advance or the authority is granted.
(2) Cooperate with the lawful administration of justice or related authorities in accordance with operational needs for investigation or use.
(3) Disclosure is required by law, or for information, improvement and management of the Website service。
To enable us to provide content that users need and desire, we collect aggregated site-visitation statistics using cookies. Cookies are small data files we place on your computer’s hard drive when you visit the Website. This file contains a unique number that helps us identify you when you return to the Website. Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie but you may not access parts of the Website.
Network and Information Security
We are committed to protecting information resources by reasonable technical and organizational measures and your personal information is stored in our database in a secure location seriously.。
1. To maintain the security of the Website's host, this Website has implemented a network security mechanism, conducting periodic vulnerability scans and system vulnerability patches. The Website also has a network log analysis system in place, recording any attempts or intrusions. Any malicious or abnormal behavior attempting to compromise the server will be reported, blocked, and reported to the national police agencies.
2. Any individuals engaging in any actions that jeopardize the information security of this Website will be held accountable for civil, criminal, and administrative responsibilities based on the severity of the situation.